Friday, August 7

8 days since i last posted...

It seems that I have not posted anything for quite a while.
So today I just summarise the things that happens during those 8 days.

Friday
  • Don't remember.
Saturday
  • Perform at NDP Preview
  • March for 3.2km
  • Did'nt hear the Awu cheer so I felt let down
  • Gotten minor rashes because my skin gets sensitive when I sweat
Sunday
  • At home
Monday
  • Don't remember
Tuesday
  • There was one incident that make happy
Wednesday
  • Skip CCA because of a "reason"

Thursday
  • Nothing much happen
Friday(today)
  • Celebrate National Day
  • Whole class got nag by Ms Ng for no unity
  • Some part of the concert is quite boring
  • Tease Zhou Xi and Jia Jia as Fan Xuan's wife
  • Eat Brunch at KFC with Bavani
  • Finally get class photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Mimi's Owner... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart