Sunday, August 16

A week since I last posted...

Well, it looks like I've got nothing to else to write so I'll just
proceed to the summaries instead.

Monday
  • stayed at home and surf the net
Tuesday
  • Tuesday became my favourite day
Wednesday
  • decided to go to CCA
  • left with Hureen at about 4pm because of a "reason"
  • bought ice pop thingy(don't know what its call) at BMDot before leaving
  • walk all the way to Bukit Merah Interchange so can eat it at the same time
Thursday and Friday
  • I've forgotten
Saturday
  • It was boring cause I'm home alone
Sunday
  • I'm home alone now
  • writing this summary now
  • waiting for the day to be over
Oh...before I forget I'm into Super Junior now ever since I heard their song 'Sorry,Sorry'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Mimi's Owner... - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart